Xanadoo customer service sucks
We have had Xanadoo for over a year now.Have had multiple reception issues from the cell tower.
It is terrible when it rains or snows, customer service is terrible, no one at the Decatur, IL stores has any answers or any type of courtesy towards their customers. Ask to speak to a supervisor at their customer service center for technical issues and they are never there. They cannot help in setting up phone numbers or phone service.
If you can find any other providers in this area, use them.Do not use Xanadoo, it is fine until you have an issue.review #192682
You may also like
- "Salve a tutti vi parlo della mia esperienza *** focalprice, allora all'inizio avevo acquistato uno smartphone a7100 *** la spedizione gratuita, vado a capire dopo chiamate e un sacco di..."
- "Company: Lycamobile Owned by: Indian-Hindu Bangladesh investors Website: http://www.lycamobile.us/en/ Lycamobile Phone: 845-301-1612 Purchase: SIM Card with mobile service $25 value. Request: Refund Reason: Merchandise or services received were not what I ordered On July 25th, 2013, I..."
- "I bought the new Samsung Galaxy s6 1/5/2015 and on the 23 i noted a purple color in the images if the front camera in the low light, i went..."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "I went to get my hair cut yesterday and the young girl that done my hair messed it up so badly that another lady tried to help fix it and..."
- "I was eating at dennys in merriville ind and this is how the spaghetti came out of the kitchen. I took one *** from where the spaghetti is twirled..."
- "I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE. When I..."
- "After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off. It's just getting worse and worse. I contacted the company where..."