Xanadoo customer service sucks
We have had Xanadoo for over a year now.Have had multiple reception issues from the cell tower.
It is terrible when it rains or snows, customer service is terrible, no one at the Decatur, IL stores has any answers or any type of courtesy towards their customers. Ask to speak to a supervisor at their customer service center for technical issues and they are never there. They cannot help in setting up phone numbers or phone service.
If you can find any other providers in this area, use them.Do not use Xanadoo, it is fine until you have an issue.d3a6a32 review #192682
You may also like
- "After purchasing a repair service and sending in my phone, I was told I needed to buy an unnecessary part - a $2 part that they wanted $45 for! (I..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "I ordered a specific Nikon DSLR lens from their web site. Within 24 hours, I received an e-mail saying that I had to call customer service in order to finalize..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "I attempted to order online on Wed, Dec 17, 2014 @ 9:40p and it would not let me place an order, so I called the store to place the order..."
- "In December 2012 I bought a brand new CVO Breakout form ROCKET Harley Davidson in Madison , AL. Before riding the bike I asked them to put a SE race tuner..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "I bought a Whitehaus sink from BlueBath.com for nearly a thousand dollars. We are building a house so even though we inspected the sink for damage, we are just..."